Thankful For...


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are having an awesome day with your family and friends enjoying some good food. I hope you had a relaxing morning with your family watching the Macy’s Parade and hopefully now eating some good food! I wanted to take a few minutes and reflect on what i’m thankful for…

God
Family
Friends
Grace
Holidays
No Work
Coffee
Christmas Decorations
Christmas Movies
Modern Technology
Planners
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Good Music
Family Memories
Photos
Education
Comfy Clothes
Cool Weather
Donuts
Shopping
Reading
Star Wars Movies
Harry Potter Movies
Love
Memories

It’s so easy to get dragged down by what goes wrong or unreached goals. I’m at the point in my life where I see that people are constantly evaluating where they are in life in comparison to other people. It’s so easy to look at your friend who just got engaged or your cousin who just had a baby or coworkers getting a promotion that you wanted. But the truth is, we all have struggles. And we all have a lot to be thankful for. I hope you've taken time today to reflect on what's important to you and what you're thankful for, not just this time of year, but year round.
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment