Useless Updates


I've decided to link up with Areeba at I Have A Messy Bun. She posts these "useless updates" every Monday and so I figured why not join her? So.. here we are, me posting about my boring life.



Well my bestfriend/roommate and I have finished all of HIMYM. This was my second time watching it and I loved it just the same the second time around. 


Now we are binge watching Grey's Anatomy. I forgot how addicting it can get and it is just sucking me right back in again. Ahhhhhhh!!!! For any of you that have ever watched this show I know you understand our pain and it's ridiculous!


Last but definitely not least! I leave to Portland, Oregon tomorrow! I've never been and I am excited to go. It is where I will be spending most of my spring break! I will try to post some during this week but no promises because I'll be too busy having fun! For updates through my trip follow my instagram @abrieljoyu


Until next time..
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png
Wanna link up and post some useless updates? 
Check out Areeba's blog for the pin and the rules are below!

-Make a Useless Updates post. All other irrelevant posts will be deleted.
-Follow your host aka me.
-Grab the button or link back in your post. 
-Psst, have fun.
Useless Updates


5 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to watch HIMYM since forever. Though I've watched a few episodes already but not in seasons' order. I have yet to finish my collections of Sherlock series first x
    Have a great time in Portland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch them in order! It's such a good show and i'll probably rewatch it next year :) Oooo Sherlock is always a good idea! & Thank you!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I'm currently watching Supernatural and my next show is definitely going to be Grey's anatomy because my friends keep talking about how good it is and keep spoiling it for me haha. Enjoy your spring break and YAY for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supernatural is such a good show! I never finished but I love it. Grey's Anatomy is so ADDICTING! You won't be able to stop watching haha. My roommate and I binge watch about 5 episodes a night! Thank you, I'm enjoying my spring break so far! & Yay for link ups! I love the idea, plus if I can't think of anything else to post, it's perfect!

      Delete