Psalm 46:1 & 5


Today's prompt is supposed to be my favorite quote and why. However, there are too many quotes that I like to even consider just putting one. And while this also applies to scriptures, it's a lot easier for me to write about my favorite scripture and why. 

Now technically my favorite scripture is two separate ones but just bear with me please haha. I have my reasons for this and you will soon see!

Psalm 46:1 says "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
When I was about 10 my aunt read me this scripture when I was going through a tough time with my family and it has stuck with me ever since. No matter what I went (go) through I always have reminded myself of this scripture and what it means to me. No matter what I go through God will help me get through it.


Psalm 46: 5 says "God is within her, she will not fall."
This one I didn't pay too much attention to until about two years ago. When I was in the hospital a nurse read this to me and said to always remember that I can't fail or fall when I have God on my side. I have treasured this scripture so much since then. 

Do you have any favorite scriptures or quotes that have stuck with you for awhile?
Please share in the comments below! & Join blogtober!! Prompts below vvvvvv


Until next time..

post signature

2 comments :