Happy Thanksgiving!



Hi guys– sorry for the crickets. It’s been a crazy semester for me and if you know me, you know I have been stressed to the max. A lot has happened over the past few months and some things have changed as well, which has kept me from blogging as much as I wanted to. However, sometimes life changes and you just gotta go with it– and that’s exactly what I'm doing. I'm just trying to figure it out day by day. So far, so good. 

\
But this post isn't an update post, but a thanksgiving post! I can't believe that the year has flown by so fast and that thanksgiving is here ALREADY! 2018 will be here before we know it. And just thinking about that today reminds me to be thankful for the lessons I have learned in 2017. I've learned so much in school, from my friends, and from myself. It's been a crazy year, but a good one. Not the best year and not the easiest, but I woke up today and that is something in itself to be thankful for. Another thing I am really thankful for is the holiday gathering experiences I had as a kid. I miss getting together with family and everyone helping to cook the food and singing songs all throughout the house! The past two years I have spent the holidays much differently than I usually would and it has been a hard adjustment. It has, however, made me grateful that I even got the chance to experience the holidays the way that I used to, because many people never get that. I hope that the holidays I have with my own family one day are filled with that much joy, love and laughter. Today has been a very relaxed day for me and I got to see some family, which is something I am always grateful for. 

But now that thanksgiving is over, you know what that means?! It's Christmas time!


Sending love to everyone and I hope your thanksgiving was wonderful!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Angel,
    I remember those holidays and they are truly missed. You always brought so much Joy to those celebrations. Hint your middle name, who knew that when your mother named you.
    Love Dad!

    ReplyDelete