Trust in the Lord & He Will Guide You.


I've realized that since I've been here I have been neglecting my relationship with God. :( I know, it's bad. And I hate to say it but I've just felt soooo busy. But the lord always makes time for us so we need to learn to do the same. I've started going to church again! Yay me! Also, I always remember to pray before and after I eat and I am getting better at praying before I go to sleep. I need to work on it though. I am proud of myself for recognizing my neglect and trying to fix it though! I even high fived myself for it haha (only half kidding). I know that God has already forgiven me and I know that he appreciates me trying. Because i am trying, and that's all that matters.

Scripture of the night: Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.” Psalms 37:5

No comments :

Post a Comment