New Years Eve Party - New Years Resolution.


New Years Eve / New Years was definitely one of the best nights I have had in a long time! I was so happy to be able to see so many of my friends! From start to finish I had a great night! From getting ready with Priscilla and Jaime to meeting up with Caylin and Anissa, to "partying" all night with my good friends. Most of them I've known since I was in junior high which is awesome! I'm so glad to say that I have continued to be friends with people outside of the high school world. I have found out who my true friends are since I've graduated and it's a refreshing feeling to be able to say that. Now I know that in the future this may change and I may realize some of my "true friends" now may not be my true friends later in life. But I am thankful that I feel the way I do about them now. With that said, my new years resolution is to be more perceptive of myself and my friends. I want to grow as a person, gain more knowledge about myself and the people who surround me. I have learned that the way you act can be affected by those you surround yourself with, so this year I hope to stay in good company and hopefully even meet more amazing people than I already have. Here's to a good start to a good year. :)
Andddd, here's some pictures from my new years festivities :D



















No comments :

Post a Comment