Pho 777 & Snow Factory



Monday Night! 
Was an awesome night might I say! I went with bryson (on my left in the picture) and his friends (now my friends!) out to Pho at this place called PHO 777. It was really good and I can't wait to go back! I had such a good time there! I learned that bryson has awesome friends and that they are hilarious! lol. Afterwards we went to this asian photo booth place (I can't remember the name) and this was the result






Taking these pictures and editing them in the booth was so fun and I definitely want to go back and have a bunch by the end of the year! 

After we had all that fun, we went to snow factory! It's really good! It's like shaved ice but it's texture is like snow! I got green apple flavored kind and it was delicious! Again, I can't wait to go back there! We started singing in the shop and I'm pretty sure we annoyed some people but whatever haha.
When this was all said and done we went back to the dorms and just hung out for awhile and I got to know them all better! It was awesome! I can't wait until Sunday when we all go out for Josh's 19th birthday dinner (he's not pictured). I already know it's going to be a good time.

While I'm here I might as well shout out my good friend bryson since he was the one who invited me out! I love this kid! He's so great :D 

Until next time <3 





No comments :

Post a Comment