K-Date w/ Bryson


   Before I get into anything else, I just want to point out that the view from Sarah's house is pretty amazing! Don't you agree? Anyways.. On saturday I had such an awesome k-date with Bryson, along with Sarah and Martin. Sarah and I planned it, which was really a lot of fun. We decided to have a cultural theme dinner and movie night! We watched the aristocats and since it's based on being in France we made crepes! 
                       


Sadly mine did not look as good as the crepes pictured above (Martins fine work of course!) However, they tasted just as fabulous! Definitely have to give a big thanks to Martin for making the bacon and for Bryson for doing the crepes with me. They turned out so much better than we expected which was great for us haha. I really was so happy how they came out.

My crepe (and one pancake) and my coffee, yummm <3

As you can see, Bryson really enjoyed his food!

Martin before eating his crepes


I really want to thank Sarah for opening up her home for us and Martin for just being an awesome brother. Also, side note: they are the cutest together! 

I also really want to thank Bryson! He was such an awesome date and I was so encouraged by him (although it was supposed to be the other way around). It really was a joy getting to spend time with this awesome brother! 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment