Kylie's 19th Birthday


March 24th was definitely a day and night to remember! It was one of my amazing friend Kylie's 19th birthday as well as the day that I checked out of my dorm at University of Hawai'i. (but that's a story for another day) 

Here I stand next the beautiful birthday girl! One thing I can say about kylie is that she is just too wonderful to put into words. I'm so glad to have gotten the chance to be apart of her surprise birthday party. She had no idea that it was planned and that was obviously the best part!



This is what the party looked like before Kylie got there. Setting up decorations and putting on make-up! The party was at a hotel, the Ilikai! It was a really nice place! Kylie loved it! And so did everyone else, including myself! 






Although the celebration was for Kylie it was also my last night in Hawai'i as a UH Manoa student. And I couldn't have asked for a better "excuse" to spend the night of my life with my wonderful 808 friends. I love them so much! The next time I go to Hawai'i I'll just be going to visit friends. (But as I said earlier, that's a story for another day, and I promise I'll post about it soon.)


Anyways, here's Kylie with some of the guys at the party. All that matters is that she enjoyed her night and had a wonderful birthday. I love and miss you Kylie! 

And to all of you readers, I apologize for the late post!
Until next time..


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment