Things To Remeber


I like to make lists. I am a list maker if you ever saw one! haha. I make lists about making lists. I make a to do list about other lists that I need to make that usually involve lists about making lists. It's sometimes quite terrible! However, I think one of the best lists I have ever made was a list of things to remember! So, since everyone seems to forget the most important things these days I decided to share my list with all of you! I hope that maybe you can take something from it, or just realize there's something you need to do more of. Whether it involve yourself or other people! Sooo, here it is!


  • don’t expect life to be fair
  • stop talking and learn to listen. opportunity knocks very softly
  • never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have
  • when someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go
  • success comes to the one that acts first
  • nobody makes it alone. have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you
  • watch for big problems because they disguise big opportunities
  • spend time with the people who matter most
  • impromptu solo dance parties are good for your health
  • a good cup of tea/coffee can solve just about anything
  • if someone doesn’t make the effort yo be in your life - they don’t deserve to be there
  • get enough sleep and eat regularly (and well)
  • when you make mistakes, something GOOD always comes from it. a lesson learned
  • always remember complements you received. forget about the rude remarks
  • when you think you have no chance at getting what you want, you probably won’t get it, but if you believe in yourself, you probably sooner or later will get it

That's all that's on my list for now, if anyone has any suggestions to add anything just lemme know!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment