Christmas Break Recap



First off I want to start by saying that my Christmas break went better than expected, but then again I didn't have many expectations. I just expected to sleep a lot. Which, of course, I did lots of. Break started off great! I got to spend time with my aunt,uncle, grandma, and my cousin Miles. It was so good to see them after so long. I had a lot of fun spending time with them and I can’t wait to see them again. My cousin Miles is getting so big and he has grown so much since the last time I saw him! 



After I visited with them I stayed with my roommate Imani for about 3-4 days because it was her birthday weekend. It’s always a good time with her and it was nice to hang out with her outside of our dorm or the library studying haha. I didn’t take many take many pictures surprisingly! But her and I have enough selfies to begin with. If you want to check out the post I dedicated to her birthday you can check that out here

After I left Imani’s house I went to my final destination. My house! 

It was soon good to be home and in my old room again. Now, for those of you who actually know me know that my parents live in Arizona and that’s also my home. But this is the place that I grew up in for most of my life so this is the place I always go back to. Getting to spend time with my grandmother and aunt was really nice. I made a post about what we did for Christmas and you can check that out here (make link back to xmas post)

While at my house I mostly just relax and spend time with my grandmother as much as I can. This is also the place that I sleep the most because let’s be honest, your actual bed at home is ALWAYS more comfortable than your college dorm bed! 

New Years Eve was originally supposed to be a chill day for me, and it did start out that way. However, my day quickly got turned around when I got in contact with my good friend Caitlin, my friend from when I went to the University of Hawai’i! We ended up making plans to go out and celebrate the New Year together and we had a lot of fun that night! It was really good to see her too because the last time we saw each other was last March! Almost a year had passed by!


Overall my break was pretty successful I would say, but now it’s time to get back to school and finish out my sophomore year! I’m really excited to get this semester going and I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one! Be sure to look out for my next posts because it will be about some good resolutions to make for your spring semester!

Until next time..
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment