21 Things I've Learned in 21 Years!

On October 10th of 1994 I was born and just three days ago I turned 21! I'll be making a post about my actual birthday festivities but I thought I would share some things I've learned in these 21 years of living! As each year passes (so quickly), I find myself thinking about lessons  I've learned in the pass year and all the memories I have made. With that said, here are the 21 things I have learned.
  1. If you want it, go for it & don't let anyone stop you (except for maybe God lol)
  2. Love yourself first, always.
  3. Never put your happiness in someone else's hands, you will be disappointed.
  4. Don't take people for granted & never forget those who are there for you.
  5. Although it's okay to recognize when it's time to let certain people out of your life.
  6. Take mental health/personal days. You need time by yourself.
  7. Be nice to everyone you meet. Everyone is fighting their own battles & you don't want to be the person that pushes them over their edge.
  8. It's okay to not know what you want.
  9. Make your friends and family priority in your life.
  10. Put down technology and enjoy the world around you.
  11. Little actions go a long way.
  12. Take care of your body, you only get one.
  13. Spread love, not hate. No one likes a bully.
  14. Offer help to those who can benefit from it.
  15. Time doesn't define friendship.
  16. Don't let go of your imagination just because you become an adult, it's an important part of who you are.
  17. You have to drink water everyday.
  18. Budget your money. Your wallet will thank you later.
  19. Times are tough but the support around you is much stronger.
  20. Trust your intuition. if something doesn't feel right, it usually isn't.
  21. 21 years goes by so fast. So make the most of your life.
I can't wait to see what I learn in this next year!



Until next time..
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment