Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Friends!

I brought in the new year in a great way! I was surrounded by good friends and I stayed out and danced all night! Unfortunately, I was too busy having fun to focus on getting pictures (on top of the fact that I was at a super packed night club lol), so you'll just have to imagine me dancing away with my friends! It was a great time honestly and I wish I could go back and do it again. But I know this year is going to be AMAZING and I already have so many fun things planned to do (in between my studying of course, ha!)

2016 was a rollercoaster. The passing of my grandma hit me hard. I am still grieving. The holiday season was very emotional for me because I always used to spend them with her..I'm actually going to keep this short because I am not one for pondering posts lately...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and a very happy new years celebration! I love the reflection that a New Year brings, but I am really looking forward to 2017! I have a lot of BIG goals I want to accomplish this year and I am very excited to check them off my list!  

It's a fresh start so be sure to make this year count! Whether the resolutions you have are big or small, take each day one step at a time and don't forget to put new energy towards all of your goals!
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment