A Productive Day.

Today was an amazing day. I grabbed coffee/lunch with my friend Kat and sat in on her class with her. 
I did quite a few things today and it made the day feel really productive and I felt like I haven't  had one of those days in a while so I was very proud of myself. I'm getting better at this college thing you guys!

So today UH Productions had interviews for "Mahalo Messages". We're making a video that will be shown at the graduation in december of some students basically thanking the people who helped them get to where they are now. Which is finally graduating haha. It was a lot of fun to be honest and Blake (the general manager, kind of like the president of UH Productions) always teaches me something new. For example, yesterday when setting up all this equipment you see in the picture here (cameras, lighting, and the green screen) he taught me how to do each thing and what exactly it's used for. And today when we were done with interviews he helped me solve a rubix cube haha. First time I've ever done it so I was quite excited about it to be honest. :) 
I'm very excited to help out with tomorrow's interviews and I hope he teaches me something new again! haha okay, moving on..



So on my walk home from interviews I found a little bit of fall! This is about as close to fall as I am going to get in Hawai'i haha. It's disappointing because fall is one of my favorite seasons but I wear my sweaters, drink my tea and enjoy the brown leaves that we do have anyways. There's so much green on this island, it made me so happy to find some brown (a.k.a. dead leaves haha). I definitely enjoy the weather no matter what though, even if i happen to sweat out of my sweaters/jackets and have to remove them immediately haha. You would think coming from Arizona that the "heat" wouldn't bother me so much. But we have humid heat here so it's a little different.


Today was a big studying today for me. I attempted to start at five but procrastinated until six haha. I did eventually start though so that's all that matters. I did study until about 1:30-2:00 am though so it was a LONG day of studying. I do however feel much better now that I have! Gaining knowledge! I had to write a reflection paper for my Hawaiian Studies class and study for a map quiz that I have to take tomorrow for that class also. I worked on my research paper for my english composition class and looked up and defined some vocab words that are going to be on my history midterm that I have in two weeks. Yes, I got all of that done in one day! I told you it was very productive. Like I said, I couldn't be more proud of how my studying habits are forming! Well that was my day, enjoy some pictures of my friend Kat and I!

     





No comments :

Post a Comment