I Only Drink QualiTEA



This picture is such a perfect example of me when I drink tea haha. Which is something I have been doing a lot lately. I absolutely love tea. It helps me relax and I have been stressing over school so much lately. I'm so worried that my grades aren't what I think they are. I've been studying so much because of this and because I've been studying so much I don't sleep as much as I used to which affects how I pay attention in class. It's such a hard thing to do. Studying enough, while getting enough sleep, so that I can pay attention in class. I can barely pay attention for 10 minutes without getting distracted. I'm beginning to think I actually have some kind of problem.. 
Okay moving on..
If none of you really drink coffee I can give you ten reasons why you should! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment