Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow.





This weekend was mostly a study weekend for me and I think it definitely paid off when I took my midterm for History on Monday. Recently I have been able to motivate myself more and I've stopped procrastinating as much. It's still very hard to not get distracted every 15 minutes but I am trying and that's all that matters. I just have to constantly remind myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Winter break is only 45 days away! I honestly can't wait to be home! I miss my family, but I don't feel "homesick", just the normal I wish I could see them at least every once in awhile and not be stuck on an island in the middle of no where kind of miss them haha. I also can't wait to feel some sort of cold! 
Anywho, back to the subject of studying. I didn't realize how much I study until the other day. Almost everytime someone texts me and asks me what I am doing, I'm either in class, studying, eating or sleeping. But most of the time it's studying aha. Which is good, cause I'm studying a lot.. I just didn't realize that I did it so much. Oh well, this is what my desk usually looks like when I'm studying in case any of you were wondering!
(not my picture)

No comments :

Post a Comment