A picnic, what more could you ask for?


Green tea, CHOCOLATE, fruit, chips and salsa.. how you could go wrong with these things I don't know! We sure didn't though! 

On saturday I had an awesome k-date with Kawika, Jamal and Brittney. We went on a picnic at the beach (can't remember the name of the beach) and we had some awesome fellowship there! 


It was a total surprise to Brittney and I. They wouldn't tell us where we were going haha. I was so excited and shocked when we finally got there though! If you know me in person then you will know that I am quite obsessed with picnics! I love them so much and they really are one of my favorite things to do! Good food and good company.. you really can NOT go wrong with this.
I really appreciated all the effort these guys put into the picnic. It was really awesome.

Kawika and I

To be honest.. I really wish I could relive this day again! I know I've said it many times but I really enjoyed this k-date so much! I really don't know how anyone can top picnics! It was the best time ever. 



As you can tell from these pictures, these two guys are real 'characters' and if you knew them like I did you would know that their sense of humor is awesome. Anywho.. here's more pictures..


              



(it was a beautiful beach)

After the picnic we went to Kawika's dads house for fellowship, bible talk and a delicious dinner! I learned a lot from the bible talk and overall had a great time there. So great that I forgot to keep taking pictures. (oops..) Anyways.. That's all for this post.. Until next time.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment