Coffee Dates.


Hey everyone, I apologize for being away for so long! But I'm back now, and with stories no less!

So today was pretty eventful! Well, as eventful as one's Sunday can get that is. I was fortunate enough to grand coffee and lunch with one of my good friends from high school, Taylor! She just graduated last thursday so congrats to her!


We stopped in coffee rush (pictured above, not my picture) and sat for about a good hour to catch up since I haven't talked to her in a really long time. It was so nice to just sit and finally talk with her after so long! 
(taylor checking out the menu)

After we finished at coffee rush we went down the street to this little mediterranean diner and grabbed some lunch. She had a chicken kabob gyro sandwich (i think, i can't quiet remember to be honest) and I just had some chicken lemon rice soup. We sat there and talked some more and the food was really good! 


The diner was so cute, and I can't wait to go there again! I really wish I could remember the name though, but at the moment I can't. Afterwards I met up with my best friend Anissa and we watched some Grey's Anatomy until we decided we wanted Starbucks.



Just like with Taylor we talked and caught up a bit since I hadn't really gotten too since I came back from my two week trip to California. We also talked about future plans, school and tv shows! I always love spending time with this girl. We also decided that we should never stop being friends, not just because we're such good friends but also because we could totally ruin each others lives if we ended up ever hating each other. So we agreed that it's in both of our best interests to stay friends! But I promise that's not the only reason why we're still friends! It's cause I love her and she's always there.

Now, before I get too sentimental I will stop this post (lol). Coffee dates are fun and I think everyone should have them. Especially if you haven't seen someone in awhile, it's the perfect excuse to hang out!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment