Coffee Shop Controversy

Starbucks vs Small Coffee Shops


People interaction, drinking coffee out of mugs, sitting down and exchanging ideas is something I believe in. However, with small coffee shops beginning to disappear it seems we are losing this essence. And the purpose of a small coffee house will be lost if we continue to allow big chains like Starbucks to take over. Now, don't get me wrong I love Starbucks just as much as the next person and by no means am I trying to get rid of Starbucks (I love them way too much), but there's just something about a small individual coffee shop that you just can't get there. And I also feel like the more chains take over the more we get one step closer to becoming a uniform society.

Individual coffee shops are supposed to be varied and cater to distinct grooms of people.
But what happens when your local coffee shop is Starbucks?

And how do you all feels bout it? I know some people who think coffee  is just coffee and it doesn't matter where you get it from. I would love to know others opinions.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment