Apologies!

Just a short post to apologize for not blogging for awhile and a quick update. I started my first semester of my sophomore year a week ago and I am still getting used to my school schedule. I promise I'll be back blogging regularly within the next week once I've settled into my schedule.
Update: My sophomore year has been going very well and I'm getting back in the hang of things as far as school goes. As some of you may or may not know I no longer attend the University of Hawai'i  at Manoa but I now go to Grand Canyon University. I'm really missing Hawai'i a lot as of late because it's so different at this school than UH but it has been an okay experience so far. I've truly been putting my own college tips that I've given you all to the test here in my own life. & I've got more college tips posts coming over the next few weeks so be sure to keep checking back for those! 
Until next time..
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment