Best or Worst Halloween Memory #TBT

To be honest halloween wasn't my favorite holiday as a kid because I was  a big scaredy-cat! I hated people who dressed up as freddy, jason, clowns (oh god i hate clowns!) and anything else scary! People used to always think it was really funny to scare me. However, as I have gotten older I have learned to appreciate the holiday because the older you are the later you get to stay out with friends ;)
Last halloween I spent in Hawai'i and I think so far that was my BEST memory of halloween! I was supposed to be a fairy, but sadly couldn't find wings so I settled for being the sun. It was so much fun being with friends and on waikiki strip all night! If you haven't experienced halloween on waikiki strip then you are definitely not doing it right haha. 
Here's a recap for those who didn't read my halloween post last year! :) 




I even took a picture with freddy! I figured I had to get over my fear sometime!


What was your best or worst halloween experience?




Until next time..
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment