Happy (Belated) Birthday!!


Happy 1st birthday to my blog! Well.. belated anyways. Sadly I have been a bad blogger and forgot to tell you all that my blog turned ONE on friday! I know, I can't believe it either. And yes, there are so many other bloggers who have been blogging for three, five, or ten years. But I think that one is very special! Especially for me! I can't believe how much I have grown as a blogger in just one year. 

Looking back to my first post (Here) where I introduced my blog and what it was going to be and just going through my posts all the way up to now, my mind is blown. I've gone through a lot in the past year and it really amazes me how I have grown not only as a blogger but also as a person. College has really taken me through a lot. However, documenting it all has made my experiences that much better. Being able to reflect on memories is one of the reasons I started this blog to begin with.

Another thing I think is important is you all! I want to thank all the people who read my blog and have been here since the beginning. I did not think that I would have the viewers that I do and I truly appreciate all of you!

I look forward to another year of blogging and hopefully many more!

Until next time..

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment