My third biggest fear.

The reason I won't share my biggest fear here is because it's too depressing to read about and my second biggest fear can be used against me. Therefore that leaves me with my third biggest fear.
I have a fear of not succeeding in my profession. It may not seem like much when reading that sentence, but think about it.. Basically my whole life will be revolved around my career and how well I do in it. Seeing as I plan to be a photographer and videographer for the rest of my life and nothing else, it kind of HAS to work out. There is no other option. And if I fail in that I don't know what I would do or how I would even begin to start over.

Now, people who know me personally know I don't like to dwell on the negative. I try to surround my life with positivity. Therefore I don't often think about this fear. Instead, I have faith that I will do ten fold above what my expectations are of myself. I always imagine myself being bigger and better than I can picture right now and that helps me to maintain faith in myself. 

If a fear is getting you down and stopping you from accomplishing something then focus on the positive and push through! And if you're anything like me.. whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, always remember how far you have already come. Remember the battles you face and the gnarly scars (physically or emotionally) that you got from them, and all the fears you've already overcome. When you think of it that way it's a lot easier to move forward!
I apologize for being behind in my blogtober posts. I'll be back on track for the rest of the month and can't wait to write about these other topics! 
Until next time..
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment