Back to Blogging!



I have been constantly thinking about things I want to write blog posts on, making lists and promising myself I would get back to it. I’ve been in and out with a few posts here and there and I feel really guilty. I wish I had more time to devote to my blog, and in all honesty, I do. I just use my free time to do other things, that don’t really seem very important now that I look back. I do hate neglecting my blog because blogging is such a wonderful hobby and has become so much more than that to me.

I’ve decided that instead of feeling bad, I’m actually going to do something about it. I don’t have time to plan out posts weeks and months ahead so we’re going to take it slow. I’ll start with 1-2 posts a week and try to increase from there. Now, I know that may not seem like a lot, but when you’re a college student it truly is because between studying and sleeping I feel like I barely have time for anything else!

I’m starting out with 1-2 posts a week because the quality of the posts are more important than the quantity of the posts to me. I also want to make sure I’m posting because I want to and because I have something worth reading, not just because I feel like there’s a quota to match.

Also I want to thank all of you readers that have stuck with me on my college journey! I can't wait to see what this semester holds!

Until next time..
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment