This Is How We Date Now

Photo from weheartit.com
I don't know what it is, but I find love, dating, and relationships so fascinating. Maybe it's because I am always surrounded by it -- who knows! But lately I've just been very into reading articles about it just to hear different opinions on it. It's refreshing to see from someone else's perspective and how they few these topics. A few days ago I came across an article written by Jaime Varon called "This Is How We Date Now". She starts her article off by saying we don't commit now and that we don't see the point. As sad as that is, it's so very true. She goes on to talk about how "We think intimacy lies in a perfectly-executed string of emoji. We think effort is a "good morning" text. In this generation this is an exact description of how we see things when being in a relationship. 
It's honestly insane how times have changed when it comes to dating. The whole article speaks of truth and is a really good read for anyone. If you'd like to read it (which I suggest you do) you can click Here. Comment below and tell me what you think about the article and dating in this day and age!
Until next time..
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment