Oregon - Part I

Spring break has been awesome so far. It's nice to be on break from school and have a week without assignments and have time to actually relax. Oregon has been great and it's better than I imagined. The first day was great and I did a lot more than expected. We went to see waterfalls and I was blown away completely. I had no idea what to expect.


A favorite of mine was definitely Multnomah Falls! It is HUGE and breathtaking. I think I could stare at it all day! It was also the biggest fall we saw that day.


There fall is behind me, but the whole thing isn't even captured, it's a lot bigger than you may think!



These are two other waterfalls we saw, and sadly I can not remember the name of them. They're gorgeous though and it was a lot of fun taking pictures of them!



Oregon itself is just SO green and I am so used to seeing brown grass because living in Arizona that's mostly all there is! Being surrounded by all the trees was a nice change and the views were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better view honestly.





Before heading home we stopped by this cute park and I made my uncle and grandmother take pictures with me. Overall the first day in Oregon was pretty awesome and I couldn't be happier.


Until next time..
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment