Bloguettes Insta Meet

Happy New Year! (a week or two late) I hope your new years celebration was a good one and one you will remember! I know that mine definitely was and I am so looking forward to this year!
I was going to start off 2016 with a 'Goals for 2016' post, but I haven't figured out all my goals yet so I decided to start out with this post! Two days ago I went to my first instagram meet that was hosted by Bloguettes (who I am interning for, YAY!) and InstagramAZ. It was a lot of fun and I met a lot of creative people too!

We started the insta meet at ASU Gammage for a photoshoot and tour of the theatre. It was a fun experience, but also weird being on ASU territory since I go to GCU! As you can see from the picture above the theatre was HUGE! I even went to the very top balcony and looked down.. my suggestion, DO NOT DO IT. It was so scary for me because I am afraid of heights but the view was pretty cool at least! 

After that we went to Postino's for appetizers and drinks! Let me tell you, they have A M A Z I N G food! Here we got to socialize a little more and of course, eat!


The food was absolutely amazing and I definitely want to go back to Postino's again! I had only been here once before and it was for one of my best friend's birthday dinner, so it was at night. It was nice being here during the day and actually being able to see what it looked like. 
Overall my first insta meet was a great time and hopefully I can go to some more this year!
Until next time,
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment