Staying Organized

For the past few months my planner has been sitting on the shelf. I didn’t really need to keep up with dates like I used to and it added weight to my bag. However, I felt so bad about it just sitting there and not being put to use.

Fast forward a few months and I’ve decided to give myself a new outlook. I got a new planner to help me stay motivated in using it. A big motivating factor for me breaking out the planner is that this semester I have more classes and I know I will have to keep track of more quizzes,tests, and study sessions. On top of all that I'm interning at a great company called Bloguettes where I will have a lot of things to do. I honestly can’t wait to see how much more organized I become this spring semester.


I spend my mornings checking emails and trying to figure out some organization for the day ahead so adding things into my planner at this time is very easy. Keeping a planner has always helped me keep up with important events, my schedule and slowly but surely is getting me back to being organized.

I suggest everyone try using a planner, whether it’s a physical planner or one on your phone/tablet/computer. If you like it and find good use from it I promise it really changes your life!

Until next time,
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment