Useless Updates | Vlogmas & 4 Years CANCER FREE!

I know, I know.. I haven't been around for awhile and I deeply apologize and hope that you guys will forgive me! School got the best of me and I was just so tired and needed a break. I couldn't think of anything to talk about but I'm here now! 
First things first.. I'M DOING VLOGMAS! Yep, that's right, I am logging every day until Christmas and I have successfully been doing it. This is surprising to me honestly. I thought it would be a lot harder than it is and I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. So far it has been really fun and I hope that you guys will check out my videos! (CLICK HERE_)
(december 7th, 2014 - 3 year mark)
Second thing, today I am 4 years old! December 7th, 2011 was the day I was declared CANCER FREE! It has been 4 years and God has blessed me with a healthy body and I have been in remission ever since. I couldn't be happier to be alive and I am so very thankful for the opportunity to continue to live my life. It's such a big blessing that many people who are diagnosed don't get and being one of those who do truly has changed my outlook on life. I know that I would not be able to make it this far if it wasn't for my family and friends supporting me and helping me through one of the toughest times in my life. I couldn't be happier to be surrounded by such an amazing community. I love my life and I couldn't be more grateful that I get to live it longer!
Honestly, I don't think any update other than the two I talked about today are more important than those so I am going to end the post here. I'll be making a more in depth post(s) about my cancer journey sometime in the future so be on the lookout if you want to hear my story! 
I love every single one of you with my whole heart. <3 
Until next time,
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment