#DoctorGoals



If you are a pre-med student or you know someone who is, then you should know about DoctorGoals! Dr. Trot, the creator of DoctorGoals, is a resident physician who has a passion for medicine and for helping others who share that passion. If you want to know her story and how she got involved with medicine check it out here :) 

I just want to start out by saying that I was not asked to write this post, I truly just love the brand and what it stands for. I am so glad that I came across the DoctorGoals instagram page one day because it has changed my life already. 
             


Make sure that you give these pages a follow because I guarantee you, you won't regret it!

Since I came across DoctorGoals, I have found and connected with more people who are in the healthcare field, or are working towards being in it. I have seen that I am not the only one who struggles with certain aspects of being a pre-med, and an untraditional one at that! 

One of my favorite parts about being apart of the #DoctorGoals fam, is that you can sign up for a pre-med newsletter. Dr. Trot sends out tips, strategies, encouragement and more! There have been days when I questioned whether or not I was good enough, or even smart enough to become a physician. However, after getting the newsletters from Dr. Trot, I find that I am more confident in my abilities and what I will have to offer as a physician. I know that I have a long road ahead of me, but she reminds me that I am not alone in this, and that she too struggled as a pre-med once. 

                  

The DoctorGoals website that she has created is absolutely amazing! It consists of a blog, resources, podcasts, and more! I suggest you take a look for yourself to see all that she has to offer! 
Just click here :)

Lastly, if you couldn't tell, my FAVORITE part is this shirt! It is one of the comfiest shirts I have ever owned! It's perfect for anything and everything. From studying to going to the gym! 10/10 recommend this shirt. She's got a new pre-order opening up THIS Sunday, July 30th. AND there is a new color option that is going to be available! If you know my favorite color, then you know exactly what it is! You won't want to miss out because she only does pre-orders every few months! Click here to get more information!


If you're a pre-med student then you definitely need to check out DoctorGoals, and if you're not but know someone who is, then you should be telling them about it! 

 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment