Blogging Friendships

So I have come to realize that I don't really have any blogger friends! And I'm a little jealous of all the bloggers who do! I think it's so cool to be able to connect with other bloggers and just talk about, well i don't know.. blog things? Bloggers are people who put down words they don't always say out loud, down on their blog and I LOVE that! It's a way for you to connect with the world in hopes that someone might just understand what you're talking about. Whether it be a life experience, or how good a recipe is. I want blogger friends so I have someone to connect with in this way. 
None of my friends in real life actually blog and when I talk about it, none of them really understand. I know I just started my blog just about 8-9 months ago but I really hope that in the future my blog gets more followers so that I have more people to communicate with and then I can have some blogger friends.
I know this sounds totally lame, but it's so true haha. Don't judge me please!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment