Useless Updates

I know that it has quite a long time since I have updated or even made a simple post to the blog but it's finals season and I've had a lot going on. With that said, I figured I would update you guys on what has been going on with my life recently.

Let's start with the small stuff. I went with my RA's and some people from my dorm floor on a night hike. My best friend Imani and I had a blast! It was a little harder than I originally thought but it was a lot of fun! 



My roommate Edie's besfriend Krista came to visit us for her spring break last week! It was so fun to finally get to meet her. We have talked to her over facetime with Edie before but meeting her in person was so much better. She's so much fun and a great person to be around.


The day before Krista left I had to go to the ER because I have a pinched nerve in my neck and it's been affecting my neck, shoulder, back, and arms. It's horrible honestly! But they gave me medicine to fix it and it's slowly but surely getting better!



The last day she was here we all went to brunch at this place called N Counter and it was DELICIOUS! If you live in the Tempe area then you should check it out! And of course the roomies and I had to get a roomie pic! We have to get as many as we can before we leave for the summer! :) Thankfully we are all rooming together next year! 



Last but definitely not least, on saturday I went to relay for life. Above is a picture from last year (left) and this year (right). I just want to say that I did not expect my hair to grow this fast! I'm so excited about it and I can't wait to see how long it is next year! Relay for life was awesome as always and so much fun! I went with my mom, imani, and my good friend amberlee. We had a good time and I can't wait for next years relay for life. It's always amazing to see so many survivors in one place. It truly makes my heart happy. 

Well, that's all for my useless updates. I hope to be posting something about finals soon, but until then good luck on your studying and life.

Until next time..
post signature
Useless Updates

No comments :

Post a Comment