7 Things To Remember While In College

I wrote this post almost two months ago and I never hit the publish button. *hits self on head*
Although this is supposed to be about finals week, I decided to change it a little to match my situation now (summer courses). Also, I think this is something everyone should remember when taking classes at the college level or high school level. I think we could all use these reminders. 

My fourth week of summer courses is this week. I only have 7 WEEKS  
If you're wondering how I feel about it please see gif below.


I have 3 weeks of classes left and it may seem like it's far away, but 4 weeks has already gone by so fast!  It has been really hard to keep focus  because I've been working and knowing im so close to being free is making me anxious. Freedom is calling my name you guys, and I want to answer so bad but I must wait.. 3 WEEKS.. IT'S SO HARD.

 (^^^ thats what keeps happening to me honestly.)

I'm not going to lie.. Last semester was a very rough semester for me emotionally, physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. And taking summer courses has been easier but still, it has been a little rough and I feel like my life has just been a complete hot mess. 
All mess and very hot (I live in Phoenix, that says enough.) 
So trying to keep it together and not have a mental breakdown every 5 seconds has been very hard. I'm struggling. But I have yet to give up and I think that is what really matters. 
Having amazing friends is a big help because they constantly remind me that everything is going to work itself out and I need to calm down.


College is hard, and classes can really get to you. I know I am not the only one struggling so I just wanted to give everyone a few reminders of things that are very important. I hope that you remember to do these things and trust that everything will work out! It may not be your finals week and you may not have summer classes, but try to remember these things whenever you're taking classes.


1. Be kind to yourself, you are doing the best you can.

2. Don’t skip meals.

3. Drink plenty of water.

4. Take frequent study breaks.

5. Go outside & get some sunshine.

6. Try to get some exercise.

7. YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR GRADES.

Number 7 is most important! I love you all. 
Pray for me, nothing is wrong, I'm just in college.

Until next time..
 photo light pink xoxo_zpsvary32vn.png

No comments :

Post a Comment